Plasma Directed Electron Beam Technology™
Synergy between nitric oxide and electrons, revolutionizing industries and innovating possibilities
PDEB™ technology deploys a column of nonthermal plasma to deliver a focused beam of electrons and pure NO on demand – an innovative benchmark that presents a viable therapeutic option to noninvasively treat biotic and abiotic surfaces.
Use of high electric potential results in continuous and stable energy that is more predictable and consistently energetic.
Improved NO Production
Generates sustainable levels of NO on-demand and in high yield
Easy to Power
Designed to operate within the voltage and amperage limits of a typical residential or commercial electrical circuit (120V single phase, 15 amp).
PDEB™ Handheld Device
PDEB™ technology is the basis of a handheld device that delivers a focused beam of electrons and pure NO – an innovative benchmark that presents a viable therapeutic option to noninvasively treat biotic and abiotic surfaces. It is equipped with quick-change nozzles, adaptable to accommodate the geometry of various treatment sites.
- Equipped with quick-change nozzles, adaptable to accommodate the geometry and environment of various treatment sites.
- Efficiently ionizes the gas stream resulting in tunable levels of NO while limiting the production of unfavorable gasses including nitrogen dioxide (NO2), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and ozone (O3).
- Can be used at 3mm distance from the target, enabling contactless delivery providing a non-invasive mode of treatment.
Sterilization & Disinfection
Sterilization & Disinfection
PDEB™ NO Generator
- Offers a dynamic output range of on-demand NO that can be scaled up for industrial-scale production, suitable for diverse agricultural, industrial, and medicinal applications.
- Efficiently ionizes the gas stream via voltage oscillating RF
- Limits the production of unfavorable gasses including nitrogen dioxide (NO2), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and ozone (O3).
Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
The ability to generate nitric oxide through nonthermal plasma can streamline the production of drugs and supplements. This efficient and cost-effective method can be employed in research and development, synthesis of clinically relevant compounds, and in the large-scale manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Agriculture and Horticulture
Nonthermal plasma and nitric oxide can positively influence plant growth and development, influencing processes like seed germination, root development, and stress response/tolerance. Nonthermal plasma’s antimicrobial properties can also be employed to disinfect seeds, and control plant diseases, aiding in the overall health and productivity of crops.
We have access to the latest cutting-edge instruments.
- TELEDYNE API T200M/T200H NITROGYN OXIDES ANALYZER
- IRTRACER-100 SPECTROPHOTOMETER (100-120v)
- AIM-9000 FTIR MICROSCOPE ONLY, TYPE 1 (WITH NARROW BAND MCT)
- ICPE-9820 Dual View Simultaneous Emission Spectrometer
- Peak Nitrogen Generator – Genius NM32LA for LCMS-2020, LCMS-8030, LCMS-8040
- (2) GC-8AIT GAS CHROMATOGRAPH
- AOC-20i for GC-2030
- AOC-20S for GC-2030.
- DSC-60A PLUS DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETER WITH AUTOSAMPLER FOR COOLING
- LCMS-2020 Main Body, w/o Rotary Pump, ROHS Compliant
- HS-20 LOOP
- (2) GCMS-QP2020 NX EI only 115V
- Reservoir Tray, LC-20/30
- *DIS* RF-10AXL Fluorescence Detector
- RID-20A,120V, Refractive Index Detector
- CTO-40S Column Oven
- SPD-M40 Photodiode Array Detector
- CBM-40lite System Controller
- FCV-20AH2 2-position 6-port HPLC Valve
- LC-2030 Plus
- FC-60A GAS FLOW CONTROLLER
Plasma Futures is a startup venture with an ongoing mission to advance technology that helps people live happier, healthier lives. Plasma Directed Electron Beam™ (PDEB™) technology is at the heart of our business and has a wide array of applications from the treatment of wounds, to the generation of special gasses such as nitric oxide (NO). Plasma Futures is taking this technology from the benchtop to the market for use in medical, dental, veterinary, industrial, scientific and agriculture fields.
Design and develop PDEB™ platforms for market needs
Test and evaluate PDEB™ platforms, eventually seek product certifications appropriate for target applications.
Fully commercialize the suite of PDEB™ products.
Work With Us
Plasma Futures Ideas Portal
Inspire, Collaborate, Innovate: Step into Our Idea Portal and propel advancements in nonthermal plasma technology and nitric oxide applications.
Get In Touch
We are thrilled that you’re interested in reaching out to us. Please take a moment to fill out the contact form below, and one of our dedicated team members will get back to you as soon as possible. We value your inquiry and look forward to exploring how we can collaborate and make a positive impact together!